PARKSIDE METHODIST EPISCOPAL CHURCH
PARKSIDE METHODOST EPISCOPLA CHURCH first appears in City Directories in 1916 on Haddon Avenue near Kaighn on the east side of the street. A new building was built and most likely complete in 1919 on the southeast corner of Kaighn and Kenwood Avenues.
|Trinity Methodist Church Official Board - 1909|
Davis - J.F. Roork - George Derham - Dr. R.F. Smith
John Gray - Walter Walker - C.E. Weeks - Julian Anderson - Rev. Charles Morse
Rev Charles Bingley - Rev. George E. Archer - Joseph Hopkins - Joseph Cline
|Rev. George E. Archer|
RETURN TO DVRBS.COM HOME PAGE