CAMDEN, NEW JERSEY
2 North 27th Street - 2312 Federal Street
Anna Lingsch Howell operated a saloon at the time of the 1920 Census at 2 North 27th Street. A liquor license was obtained after Prohibition was repealed, and John J. and Mary Lynch were operating the Boulevard Grille as early as 1943. The Lynch family was still operating the bar as late as 1977. By 1989 a new owner named Freddy had purchased the establishment, which remains open as of September 2003 as Freddy's.
The Bars, Taverns, and Clubs of Camden
RETURN TO DVRBS.COM HOME PAGE