CAMDEN, NEW JERSEY
Ionic Lodge No. 94
Free and Accepted Masons
The Ionic Lodge, No. 117 Free & Accepted Masons was originally constituted as the Corinthian Lodge in 1868. Camden Lodge, No. 15, was the "mother" lodge of Corinthian. The lodge was re-constituted as the Ionic Lodge No. 94 on February 23, 1869.
Over the years, many of Camden's leading citizens were members. Ionic Lodge members included George A. Williams, Frank S. Fithian, J. Hartley Bowen, Charles T. Murray, Robert K. Draper, George E. Boyer, Wallace M. DuBois, Frederick Himmelein Jr., William E. Cross, William S. Casselman, William A. Butcher, Josiah Matlack, J. Alpheus Vansant, Dr. George T. Robinson, Henry Fetters, John Foster, Edward West, Sidney P. McCord Sr., Charles M. Ferat Sr., Albert C. Jones, James Wilson and William Vannest Silver.
As with many other Camden groups, businesses, and individuals, the Lodge moved to the suburbs after World War II. On December 15, 2004 the Ionic Lodge No. 94. along with Trimble Lodge No. 117 and Universal Lodge No. 216 was reconstituted as USS New Jersey Lodge No. 62, Free & Accepted Masons, based in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
|Philadelphia Inquirer * December 22, 1895|
Click on Image for PDF File
|1932 Banquet Program|
|Click on Images for PDF File of Complete Program|
New Jersey Lodge #62
Free & Accepted Masons of the State of New Jersey
RETURN TO DVRBS.COM HOME PAGE